Light show 'Once upon a Light' - Philips Stadium
During this half-hour performance in the Philips Stadium you will be sucked into the story of Eindhoven, City of Light. The show is more than a light show; a magic combination of splendid music, light effects and urban dancers in 3D projections on a 60-metre-wide stage. The 'Once upon a Light’ show is created by TWOFIFTYK in collaboration with the well known electronic live-act Showtek, 4AV, Vention Technologies, Dynamo, Eyesupply, LastBlast and The Art of Light. All the collaborating disciplines are based in Eindhoven and have first-hand knowledge of what light means for Eindhoven.
For each show, a limited number of seats are available. A large part of the stadium is taken by the light show itself.
- During GLOW, each night two performances: start at 19.30h and 21.00h
- !! Please be on time (15 minutes before start). The gates close at 19.30h and 21.00h.
- Enter the stadium via Entrance 10
- Exit: via Exit 13
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Seats: you have the option to choose your seat when you arrive in the Stadium
- Online tickets € 5
- Attention: at the cash register tickets are € 7,50
- 0 -12 years children's tickets, free of charge (order these free tickets to make sure they have a seat)
- Youth and students online tickets € 3.00 (at the register € 5.50)
TICKET SALES ON ROUTE
- Buy your ticket at the cash register at Gagelstraat, intersection Vonderweg
- Tickets (€ 7,50) are also available at Brandstore Eindhoven, Stationsplein
- You can also buy a GLOW map here (€ 1)
Do you travel by train? Get a great deal and buy a train ticket + ticket to the light show + GLOWmap